Support clients’ use of online booking tools (OBT), such as Concur and Deem, by answering frequently asked questions, troubleshooting real-time challenges, maintaining queues and managing support cases with vendors. In other words, be a super hero to any traveler or administrator in need of online booking tool help!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting travelers with OBT challenges when attempting to book travel.
- Researching and solving client concerns including itinerary, profile, policy, payment, and billing concerns.
- Handling exchanges on Southwest for travelers.
- Assisting with new account implementations.
- Daily monitoring, sorting and working of queues to maintain quality control.
- Assisting with various special projects, whether OBT or Sabre-related.
- Manually booking air, hotel, rail, car and other transportation reservations when OBTs fail.
- Setting exemplary client relations standards by maintaining prompt response times and always communicating professionally and courteously.
- Keeping abreast of airline and OBT rules, regulations and current affairs and communicating relevant changes accordingly.
- Meeting service level goals related to phone and email etiquette, quality, and productivity.
- Maintaining client profiles as necessary (including updates to TSA and reward program information).
- Participating in team conference calls and meetings as scheduled.
- 3+ years corporate travel consultant/agent experience.
- EXCEPTIONAL customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Sabre GDS.
- Experience supporting OBTs, including Concur.
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures for airline, hotel and car rental systems.
- General Internet research skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain work volume and quality consistent with peers.
- Ability to work under the stress of and meet productivity standards and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and a team-oriented attitude in welcoming additional duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.