Location: San Diego CA - Cadence La Jolla Office
Reports to: Director of Marketing + Communications
Our travel management company is expanding our talented group of professionals to include an entry-level Marketing + Design Coordinator with a natural knack for design and a passion for travel. We strive for incredible customer experiences and flawless execution in everything we do. Will you be the one to bring your fresh creative vision and support?
Successful candidates must be extremely well written, creative and able to thrive under constructive criticism as you learn our business structure and branding guidelines. This position services all areas of travel management, including business travel, meetings and leisure travel.
This position may be part time or full time, dependent on the candidate’s skill set and availability. The right candidate will enjoy long-term employment with room for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with original graphics for marketing materials, sales presentations, digital campaigns (email and web) and advertisements.
- Develop and execute corporate meeting and event themes for digital pieces (email invitations, website banners, mobile app backgrounds, etc.) and printed pieces (letterheads, signage, name cards, etc.)
- Order promotional branded items according to necessary specifications
Technical + Creative Writing
- Assist with drafting original content with supporting imagery for articles relating to travel tips, products and fashion
- Assist with written content with supporting imagery for topics specifically related to business travel, meetings and incentives and leisure travel
Social Media Support
- Drive referral traffic to our website by sharing our original content on Facebook and Linkedin
- Create and maintain an active Instagram schedule with educational and inspiration travel content (minimum, one post daily)
Digital Marketing Support
- Assist with strategically segmenting distribution lists for outgoing campaigns
- Assist with email campaign process, including email setup and sharing analytics
- Friendly and fun (cleverness a plus)
- Responsible and reliable
- Effective, concise communicator
- Consultative, ability to collaborate and turn ideas into solutions
- Competent, ability to provide complete resolutions to opportunities
- Open to feedback and challenged to be better
- Creative, strategic "idea person"
- Willingness to learn and ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with HTML + CSS (Squarespace a plus)
- Familiarity with email campaign software (Marketo and/or Salesforce a plus)
- At least two years working experience in a similar environment
- Hourly salary + bonus based on individual and company performance
- Company health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Accrued paid time off for vacation, sick and FAM time
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more job openings at cadencetravel.com/careers.