Position: Leisure Sales Specialist
Department: Host Agency
Reports to: Director, Host Agency
General Function/Job Purpose: Provide amazing daily support and creative problem solving for our leisure customers.
- General support for Independent Affiliates
- Vacation coverage and billable hourly support for Affiliates
- Back up Air Desk agent
- Provide general Sabre support, commission and format checking
- In-house leisure bookings for Business Travel and M&I clients
- Assist in maintaining cruise group space, overseeing Cadence exclusive promotions and sales
- Assist in coordinating vendor visits and webex scheduling for agent training
- ClientBase support for affiliates
- Liaison between vendors and affiliates
- Support in coordinating and manning vendor and consumer events.
- Assist in creating client itinerary books, flyers, etc.
- Other leisure support duties as assigned by management
- Previous exposure/experience in the hospitality industry
- Sabre GDS proficiency
- Tech savvy
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Some travel may be required
- Able to respond to changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Team Player