Leisure Travel Apprentice • Host Agency
Position: Leisure Travel Apprentice
Department: Host Agency
Reports to: Manager of Leisure Travel
The Leisure Travel Apprentice will desire a career in luxury travel. The ideal candidate will enjoy helping others with the ability to learn quickly and apply what they learn as they grow in the position. With the goal of becoming a Leisure Travel Advisor, this role provides daily support and problem solving for customers.
- General support for Independent Affiliates
- Assist in creating client itinerary books, flyers, etc.
- Support in coordinating and manning vendor and consumer events.
- Assist in maintaining cruise group space, overseeing Cadence exclusive promotions and sales
- ClientBase support for affiliates
- Liaison between vendors and affiliates
- Other leisure support duties as assigned by management
- College degree
- Tech savvy
- Genuine LOVE of leisure travel
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain work volume and quality consistent with peers.
- Ability to work under the stress of and meet productivity standards and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and a team-oriented attitude in welcoming additional duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.