Barracuda: The world's first collapsable hardside luggage
What does this suitcase have that yours doesn't? More like what doesn't it have. Kickstarter's latest success story is another product that makes a traveler's life easier.
Since it's original launch in April 2015, Barracuda luggage has raised $1.25 million and accumulated 3300+ backers in over 40 countries. Here's why:
- This smart design collapses into 4", giving you much better storage options than you're used to.
- A 360° swivel handle moves with you, making navigating through the airport a little less uncomfortable.
- A pullout ergonomic work tray is sturdy enough for your laptop or a hot cup of coffee (we don't recommend both).
- Built-in location tracking & a proximity sensor keep your luggage within an app's reach.
- The USB charger eliminates the need for crowding airport power outlets- at least for you.
Right now Barracuda is offering a $200 pre-order discount for a limited time, with expected delivery in February 2016. Click here to get on the list!