Experience Japan's Hidden Wonders with the President of Abercrombie & Kent
Abercrombie & Kent is taking on on Japan, Hong Kong and The Ryukyu Islands with its brand new exclusive President's Journey cruise.
Join host, A&K President Phil Otterson, as just one of 199 guests aboard luxurious, exclusively chartered 'L'Austral,' for Japan, Hong Kong and the Ryukyu Islands Cruise: A Special President's Journey, our all-new Luxury Expedition Cruise for 2017. Discover the rarely visited Ryukyu Islands, enjoy an excursion in Taiwan and stay a night in Hong Kong, exploring seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites along the way.
Book cabin categories 1-3 by November 30 and save $4,500 per person (double occupancy) and solos save 75% on the single supplement.
- Embark with A&K USA President Phil Otterson on an in-depth exploration of Japan
- Experience an island-hopping adventure spanning seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a diverse spectrum of climates, gaining insider insight from A&K's award-winning Expedition Team, keynote lecturers and guides along the way
- Cruise aboard luxurious, exclusively chartered 'L'Austral,' with no more than 199 guests and all gratuities, shore excursions and most bar drinks included
- Discover unique ports and secluded wilderness areas only accessible by small ship
- Reflect on Japan's turbulent history and witness its miraculous resurgence at Hiroshima and Okinawa
- Set out on remote island shore excursions to snorkel, explore or just relax
- Learn the process of precious pearl harvesting in Uwajima
- Craft chopsticks out of 1,000-year-old Yakusugi cedar
- Witness the 1,300-year-old tradition of fine kimono dyeing
- Experience the distinctive culture, history and natural beauty of Taiwan and its Penghu Islands
- Cap your adventure off in the world's most iconic port city, Hong Kong
Itinerary at a Glance:
Day 1: Arrive Osaka, Japan
Day 2: Kyoto | Cultural Epicenter
Day 3: Osaka | The Adventure Begins
Day 4: Okayama (Uno-Ko)/Honshu | Explore Your Way
Day 5: Hiroshima/Miyajima | Hiroshima & the Torii Gate
Day 6: Uwajima | The Pearl of Japan
Day 7: Yakushima | A Canopy of Cedar
Day 8: Amami-oshima | The Galápagos of the East
Day 9: Okinawa | Japan’s Southern Gateway
Day 10: Miyako-Jima | Volcanic Island Hideaway
Day 11: Ishigaki-shima | Exploring the Ryukyu Ridge
Day 12: Taipei, Taiwan | Celebrating a Proud History
Day 13: Penghu | Strong Ties to the Sea
Day 14: At Sea | Recapping the Adventure of a Lifetime
Day 15: Hong Kong, China | Iconic Intersection of East & West
Day 16: Depart Hong Kong
Interested? Contact one of our travel specialists!
Call 858.551.4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Offer Terms & Conditions: Offer valid on Cabin Categories 1-3 when booked by November 30, 2016. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.