Building on their unique heritage dating back to 1893, Hurtigruten connects you with your inner explorer through authentic, thrilling, and meaningful expeditions to remote corners of the world.
Their diverse fleet of nimble, intimately scaled expedition ships enables them to provide premium accommodations and breathtaking nature-based experiences that you will never forget. Side note: Hurtigruten is the world leader in sustainable exploration to the polar regions.
Hurtigruten’s Explorer Voyages take guests to Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland, Canada, and South America, sailing in the wake of the great explorers. Life-changing experiences await on 29 voyages and 37 departures from $3,018* per person.
What to expect:
- Immerse yourself in culture, nature, and wildlife
- Travel on board a diverse and premium expedition fleet
- Pick the travel style that suits your needs
- Explore with trained expedition teams to visit the most thrilling places, view wildlife, and interact with locals
- Select from more than 200 activities
- Experience daily landings in remote locations on our landing craft developed specifically for polar travel
- Enjoy stunning panoramic views and delicious cuisine
- Learn from experts about pertinent, illuminating topics including history, wildlife, and nature
So, do you want to experience mythical Iceland, see polar bears in the Arctic, or kayak in Antarctica? How about trekking the tropical Amazon Rainforest and discovering ancient cities filled with history? Where do you want to go?
Experience one of Hurtigruten's incredible Voyages of Exploration in 2017 and the flight is on us! Save up to $1,500 pp*. Offer valid on new booking made by August 31, 2016.
Terms and conditions apply.