With 65 all-inclusive, upscale properties around the world (and a new Club Med to see after spending billions on renovations), we know how hard it is to choose your next destination. That's why we're making it a whole lot easier, starting with our Get Up & Go promotion.
For a limited time, accommodations start at just $109 per person, per night, from picturesque ski trips in France to relaxing in the stunning Maldives. And here's the very best part: anyone who books their Club Med getaway through us by April 15th is entered to win another all-inclusive vacation to any Club Med in the Americas!
Thinking this is too good to be true? Nope, it's just another perk our clients get through our relationship with Club Med. In addition, the Get up & Go promotion (more on that later) makes now a perfect time to book.
Besides their all-inclusive upscale ambience and incredible locations, most Club Med resorts feature suites, a concierge, room service, a private pool or beach and a computer with Wi-Fi. What more could you need?
Here are our top picks to get your wanderlust in action:
- Visit Club Med Punta Cana to marvel at the interactive Cirque du Soleil interactive program - and learn to be a Cirque performer yourself! You'll love the overwater villas... and each room comes with a plunge pool and butler service.
- Feeling more like a snow bunny? Club Med Val Thorens ski resort was voted the #1 best ski resort in the world 2014 and 2016. And if you've never done skiing at an all-inclusive, you'll absolutely appreciate that the lifts, lessons, cuisine, drinks and tips are all included.
- Nestled between the Sierra Madre & the Ocean, the 37-acre Mexican hacienda-style Club Med Ixtapa Pacific has been ranked the #3 hotel in Ixtapa and the top 10 family resort in the world for the past 7 years... and has continually been voted as one of the best family resorts in Mexico and the world.
- If you're crusing, consider a pre or post vacation at Club Meds properties in China (Guilin), Thailand (Phuket), Morrocco (Marrakech), Brazil (Rio), Portugal (Da Balia) and Greece (Gregolimano).... and
- And lastly, large groups or meeting planners have their pick of meeting rooms around the world, including Club Med Sandpiper- the only all-inclusive in the United States!
Right now through May 2, 2017, for travel now through November 3rd, the Club Med Get Up & Go Sale includes:
- All-inclusive accommodations starting at at $109* per person, per night
- Up to $400 air credit
- No Single Supplement
- Kids under 4 Stay Free
This offer is application at 35 Club Med resorts worldwide, including Club Med Ixtapa, Club Med Cancun, Club Med Sandpiper, Club Med Columbus Isle, Club Med Turks, Club Med Punta Cana, Club Med La Caravelle and Buccaneers Creek.
Click below to book through Cadence by April 15th, 2017 and you are instantly entered to with 5 nights for 2 at any Club Med resort in the Americas!