Raffles Singapore is undergoing a stunning restoration
World travelers have been singing Singapore’s praises since the all-suite Raffles Singapore first opened more than 130 years ago in 1887. This colonial-era landmark (and flagship property of Raffles Hotels & Resorts) is one of the few remaining great 19th century hotels in the world and continues to offer the unsurpassed service and the grace of bygone days.
Period furnishings, ceiling fans and Oriental rugs atop teakwood floors adorn the warm, inviting guestrooms; 12 themed “Personality Suites” are decorated with memorabilia of the celebrities who’ve stayed there. Every gastronomic desire is fulfilled at more than ten restaurants and bars, including Long Bar, the birthplace of the Singapore Sling, and the Lobby Lounge for English Afternoon Tea.
Right now, Raffles Singapore is undergoing restoration to breathe new life into the building, while retaining its charm, heritage and service for the enhanced comfort of all guests. Be one of the first to see the new look when the hotel re-opens end 2018, and don't forget about our perks!
When you have us book your Raffles Singapore reservation for you, you get access to VIP treatment and exclusive Virtuoso amenities, including:
- Upgrade to next available category at time of booking (Personality Suite, Grand Hotel Suite, and Presidential Suite upgrades upon arrival, subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.)
- Complimentary daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in room guests, served in Bar & Billiard Room
- Complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival (yes, the iconic cocktail!)
- One $100 credit per room per stay to spend on food and beverage (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 10% off Raffles Gift Shop – terms and conditions apply.
- Complimentary 45 minute history tour
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- Guaranteed late check-out up to 4pm, so you can sleep in and enjoy longer!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi