The Adriatic or the West Indies: Where would you take a luxury yacht vacation?
The Crystal Esprit is part expedition yacht and part luxury boutique hotel on water. This brand new ship sails through the West Indies, Dalmatia, Croatia and beyond with just 62 sophisticated guests at a time.
These glamorous, all-inclusive sailings include:
- All-suite, butler-serviced accommodations
- Unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers, as well as all coffees, soft drinks and bottled water in-suite
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside
- Michelin star-inspired, farm-to-table dining
- Complimentary Crystal Adventures® in nearly every port of call
- Fitness facilities with Technogym® fitness equipment and outdoor yoga
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and jet skiing from yacht’s marina platform
- Exclusive optional water toys: submersible and Wider 32 speedboat
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access
We could go on and on about the amazing experiences you'll have aboard Crystal Esprit (like the built in mini-submarine), but what you really need to know is how much you can save through us on 2018 itineraries!
- Exclusively through Cadence, enjoy an exclusive $250 onboard spending money per suite on select voyages
- Book select itineraries by March 31, 2018 and save up to $1,000 per suite
Good to know: In both the West Indies and the Adriatic, 7-day itineraries are easily combinable for 14-day escapes.
Be sure to contact us to handle your cruise details- we'd hate for you to experience a Crystal cruise without all of the exclusive perks you deserve!