A lush summer escape to the diverse landscapes of Maui
With beautiful year-round weather and gorgeous tropical landscapes, Maui is the ultimate vacation destination.
What is there to do on the #1 island in the world? We'll start with five ideas:
1. Take a helicopter tour over dramatic landmarks like Haleakala Crater, sea cliffs, and tropical rain forests from the air.
2. Soar above Maui’s lush valleys, breathtaking seascapes, and jungle-covered hills with a canopy tour and high-speed zip-line adventure.
3. Attend a Wailele Polynesian Lu‘au! Tropical gardens, tiki torches, and a superb buffet-style Hawaiian meal create an authentic setting for this three-hour dinner.
3. Relax in luxury. Enjoy exclusive savings at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa for stays through January 3, 2019, courtesy of our friends at Pleasant Holidays. This offer includes reduced room rate in Mountain View or Ocean View accommodations, free daily breakfast for two, and 15% savings on spa treatments.
4. Cruise around Maui's lush landscapes. You'll enjoy complimentary five day midsize Hertz car rental for 3 night (minimum) Maui vacations booked by April 29th, 2018 for travel between June 29 - July 31, 2018.