Leisure Travel Specialist • Host Agency
Position: Leisure Travel Support Specialist
Department: Host Agency
Reports to: Manager, Leisure Travel
General Function/Job Purpose: Provide daily support and problem solving for our customers.
General Function/Job Purpose: Complete and communicate leisure travel arrangements by fulfilling air, hotel and other transportation requests to the end of optimized spend, seamless travel and first-class service for every client.
Provide daily support and problem solving for customers.
In-house leisure requests. Backroads account.
Booking pre and post travel arrangements in conjunction with a Backroads trip.
Provide general Air and Sabre support.
ClientBase invoicing and selecting marketing for clients.
Track number of inquiries as well as number of booked guests.
Assist in creating client itinerary books, flyers, etc.
Other leisure support duties as assigned by management
Previous exposure/experience in the hospitality industry
Sabre GDS, ClientBase and Microsoft Office proficiency
Genuine LOVE of booking leisure travel
Proficient organization and time management skills
· Ability to travel for work (light travel may be required)
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and vendors.
· Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
· Ability to maintain work volume and quality consistent with peers.
· Ability to work under the stress of and meet productivity standards and deadlines.
· Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
· Open-mindedness, flexibility and a team-oriented attitude in welcoming additional duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.