Purchase Tickets for the 2017 Cadence Holiday Charity Raffle:
How it works:
Sponsor a package for GenerateHope below using our shopping cart feature. We will keep track of the number of raffle tickets you have earned and provide them to you in an envelope at the holiday party, where you have the opportunity to bid on the prizes sponsored by our travel partners. Individual raffle tickets in any amount will also be available for purchase at the party!
Grand Prize: We will be holding a silent auction during the holiday party at 8:15pm for a 14-day Crystal Cruise for two. Please note that raffle tickets do not apply to this auction.
As part of our commitment to join the fight against human trafficking with ECPAT, your donation sponsors GenerateHope's long-term, comprehensive housing and trauma recovery programs to young women who have been sexually trafficked.
"In this season of healing and recovery, living at GenerateHope has given me a second chance at life. They have helped me to deal with the issues that have been troubling me throughout my life and given me tools to better handle trauma. It has helped me to take each day of sobriety as a gift, to celebrate recovery. I know now I can choose to be a whole new me and it has given me the confidence that I can be the woman I want to be. GenerateHope has helped me realized my full potential. It has helped to confront the skeletons in the closet and slay the dragons. GenerateHope has give me a safe place where I can heal and grow."
-Liz, Survivor and Resident of GenerateHope
another way to help: donate new or gently used items
Planning to shop the deals during Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Cadence is accepting donations on behalf of GenerateHope, so keep your eye out for the following products!
Safe House Needs:
*Immediate Needs: Gently used couches and bedroom dressers for graduated residents.
- Gifts Cards for Grocery Stores and Supplies (i.e. Vons, Trader Joe's, Costco, Target, Home Depot, Walmart, etc)
- Twin Bedding (Sheets, Comforter, Pillow Cases)
- New White Bath Towels
- Paper Products (paper towels, napkins, T.P., feminine hygiene products)
- Hair Styling and Face Care products
- Liquid Laundry Soap, fabric softener / dryer sheets, bleach
- Gently used or new Clothing, Jeans & Shoes
- New/Unused bras and underwear
- Manicure/Pedicure Gift Cards
- MTS Bus Passes
- Tickets for Day Excursions to sporting events, amusement parks, movies, restaurants, museums, etc.
Day Program Needs:
Cash Gifts toward our new modular work station tables and chairs for the classroom
- Supplies: dry erase markers, dry erase erasers, highlighters, scientific calculators
- Cash gifts for curriculum
- Nutritious Snacks
- Passes to Museums, Aquarium, Exhibits, Concerts, Theater, etc
- Art Supplies
- Educational Games, Flash cards
Please donate only new or gently used items for use in GenerateHope's family home environment. Their women usually range from ages 18-early 30's, so please donate clothing or items that they would find fashionable and age-appropriate.