Reward Trip Destination Spotlight: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
If the Dominican Republic is not yet on your radar of tropical, beachy corporate incentive travel destinations, you'll want to read this. Here are five quick reasons Punta Cana might be perfect for your group:
- With 40 miles of white sand beaches and turquoise waters, this destination is a great break from Mexico or Costa Rica. Plus, its world class golf and nightlife (comparable to Cancun) is sure to keep your guests happy.
- It has convenient air service from most major U.S. hubs.
- It's a perfect option if you have interest in Puerto Rico but concern over hurricane recovery.
- It is one the most economical Caribbean destinations and has an array of all-inclusive properties who do this accommodation category really well.
- Its 40 beachfront hotels can accommodate both large and small groups with various sizes of properties, from Hard Rock's 1800 rooms to quaint villa rentals.
To help you begin your search for the ideal incentive travel venue, below are three all-inclusive Dominican Republic properties currently topping our list.
Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
This adults only all-inclusive resort is an easy 15 minutes transfer from Punta Cana International Airport. Complete with gourmet dining options, 24-hour room service, swim up bars and more, your guests will love this indulgent retreat.
IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Bavaro All inclusive
A 30 minute drive from Punta Canta International Airport takes you to this glistening adults-only resort. Your guests will find original art throughout the resort, each with its own fascinating story that has been molded by the culture, history, and legends of the Dominican Republic.
NOW Onyx Punta Cana
This Dominican Republic all-inclusive resort is just 35 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport. As an added bonus, your guests can enjoy the facilities and restaurants of the neighboring adults-only Breathless Punta Cana, totaling 16 dining venues!
Interested in learning more about Punta Cana? We are experts in sourcing and negotiating corporate incentive venues in the Dominican Republic and would love to be your advocate.