Backroads Active Travel might just be perfect for your next corporate retreat
Backroads offers deluxe biking, walking & hiking, multi-adventure excursions around the globe... but it's not just about bikes and boots. At any place, in any style, these rich experiences are filled with exhilarating activities, cultural encounters, scenery, camaraderie and fun.
What makes these experiences ideal corporate retreats? We'll start with ten reasons, but feel free to contact us for more!
- Backroads has worked closely with event and meeting planners for the past 30 years.
- The wellness and active travel trend is not going away anytime soon.
- Their turnkey itineraries span six continents and 60 countries.
- There are opportunities for participants to bond through unique activities and environments, from a California Wine Country bike tour to a Morocco walking tour.
- Their portfolio expands into active river & ocean cruising, culinary tours, and snow adventures.
- Each day is planned with meticulous detail, which puts the focus on the experience, not logistics.
- Flexible and varied levels of activities offer something for everyone, even the ability to do nothing or something unscheduled.
- The guides that are knowledgeable, experienced and enhance the guest experience.
- There are exceptional accommodations and incredible dining choices that nourish and invigorate participants.
- Backroads is in the Virtuoso network, and Cadence is a Virtuoso National Account, meeting your travelers can enjoy perks for pre or post tours or personal vacations.
"I simply can't imagine a better way to immerse yourself in the life of a region, to explore hidden corners and appreciate nuances while enjoying the benefits and enormous satisfaction of traveling under your own power. These are experiences you cannot have behind the wheel of a car, or on a train or a tour bus. Active travel is, at its heart, a way of connecting more authentically with the world. Sure, Backroads provides amazing leaders, superb accommodations and meals, and opportunities you could never arrange on your own. But all of our comprehensive planning and support is aimed at something far simpler: bringing you the immediate, highly personal satisfaction of discovering a new world on your own terms."
- Tom Hale, Founder & President
Interested in learning more about Backroads Active Travel? We are experts in corporate retreats and would love to help.